Please Note: This is a new blog and is currently under constructution so please pardon the fact that much of the content has yet to be populated.

Saturday 23 April 2016

Earthquakes and Volcanoes IGCSE





Unit 3: Earth quakes and Volcanoes

All students should be able to explain the following


  • Describe the main types and features of volcanoes and earthquakes
  • Describe and explain the distribution of earthquakes and volcanoes
  • Describe the causes of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions and their effects on people and the environment
  • demonstrate and understanding that volcanoes present hazards and offer opportunities for people
  • Explain what can be done to reduce the impacts of earthquakes and volcanoes
  • Know a case study of an earthquake and a volcano


3 comments:

  1. I am grateful to you on the grounds that your article is exceptionally useful for me to continue with my exploration in same region. Your cited illustrations are all that much significant to my exploration field.This is extraordinary! It really exhibits to me where to broaden my online diaryติว sat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I'm glad you found it useful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why can't I see anything from slide 76

    ReplyDelete